Movie Madness
Welcome to MM, You can either sign in or register. Enjoy!

Movie Madness

The BIGGEST Movie Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where do you prefer to live your whole life?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ebbenezer66
Keen Poster
Keen Poster

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Where do you prefer to live your whole life?   Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:18 pm

I really prefer to live in a universe that is cold and uncaring, having only blind indifference toward me as a human being in which I can count on no divine help from outside of it, and no hope of an eternal life with my loved ones? Not a chance. Do I really prefer to reject the dominant religion of my culture to be ostracized by believers and hated for what I believe? No, not at all. Given the idealized version of Christianity that believers accept and defend I would prefer the fantasyland of belief to the hard realities of life if given that choice. The problem is that I must be honest with the evidence and the evidence is that I live in a universe that is cold and uncaring, having only blind indifference toward me as a human being in which I can count on no divine help from outside of it, and no hope of an eternal life with my loved ones.

Cheap Flights
Compare Cheap Flights
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rraffael25
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Where do you prefer to live your whole life?   Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:27 pm

The problem is that I must be honest with the evidence and the evidence is that I live in a universe that is cold and uncaring, having only blind indifference toward me as a human being in which I can count on no divine help from outside of it, and no hope of an eternal life with my loved ones.
View user profile

Where do you prefer to live your whole life?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1