Movie Madness
Welcome to MM, You can either sign in or register. Enjoy!

Movie Madness

The BIGGEST Movie Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

That first inning got me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
terasrads2
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: That first inning got me   Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:08 am

deGrom said. "I think I was a little amped up, just trying to maybe overthrow it a little bit in the first. To recover from that was good. I wanted to at least get to five (innings)."He's done that in each of his four starts at home, compiling a 2.49 ERA. However, deGrom is 0-3 over that stretch since he's been backed by five total runs.The 2.56 run support average he's received on the season is the lowest for any Mets starter with at least five starts. It would be hard to fault the Tampa Bay Rays for their early-season Argentina vs Netherlands live stream struggles considering they were missing three-fifths of their starting rotation.They're beginning to climb out of that funk, and they're hoping the return of Jeremy Hellickson leads to more success.Hellickson makes his season debut Tuesday night when the Rays continue a three-game series against the visiting Kansas City Royals.The right-hander went 12-10 with a career-high 5.17 ERA in 32 appearances -- 31 starts -- in 2013 before experiencing discomfort in his elbow after beginning an offseason throwing program in December.He had arthroscopic surgery in January and was placed on the disabled list in late March, one week before Matt Moore was lost for the season due to elbow surgery and two weeks prior to Tampa Bay putting Alex Cobb on the DL with an oblique strain that sidelined him for nearly six weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

That first inning got me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1