Movie Madness
Welcome to MM, You can either sign in or register. Enjoy!

Movie Madness

The BIGGEST Movie Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

sell my motorhome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dion6959
Keen Poster
Keen Poster

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: sell my motorhome   Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Enter significant and relevant information for promotion. There are websites available who purchase used motor homes. In this manner you get an exposure of huge customer. If you say “by living in my house on a single click of mouse I can sell my motor home on internet”,
_________
sell my motorhome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alice.drue
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: sell my motorhome   Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:45 pm

You may be pretty excited about an airline career, a cabin crew or a flight attendant position as most of the youngsters are. However, many job seekers are unsuccessful in their quest for a cabin crew job just because of poor representation of their skills on their job application CV.
In this article, I am reviewing tips and techniques to write an excellent CV for a flight attendant position.
First of all, you should be clear about what it demands to become a flight attendant. It is not a simple 9 to 5 job. As a flight attendant, you may have to get up very early in the morning to go to your duty, and have no idea where you may be in the air at afternoon. This job needs a lot of patience and ability to bear stress and strain. Although your duty is rostered on monthly basis with predetermined flights and destinations, sometimes you have to perform your duty in standby shifts. You should be ready to spend nights in foreign hotels, and to remain prepared for variety of weather conditions. Your personal life can be affected severely as you may not have time to maintain your social contacts outside the cabin life.
Once you are ready to pursue this career despite all odds, you will be able write a good CV that catches the attention of employers within seconds. No employer spends more than 30 seconds to look at the CV, so your CV must show qualities and skills that an employer is looking for in cabin crew being recruited. Following are a few suggestions that will make your CV catch the attention of employer and entice them to continue reading:
1. The length of CV should be no more than 2 pages. Longer CV's are often thrown in the trash-can

2. The sub-headings of CV should be Brief Profile, Summary of Skills, Professional Experience, Qualifications, and Trainings. Your name and contact information should be mentioned in top header. You should highlight your personal traits such as Endurance and Patience to show that you are a person of the type that suits cabin crew job

3. Use a standard font like Times New Roman, Arial, or Calibri of size 11 or 12 throughout the body. The headings should be bold, in same font with 14 or 16 size

4. The contents of CV should be such that the profile mentions your career objectives and professional background. Under the heading of skills, you should highlight your skills relating to cabin crew position, for example, communication skills, ability to handle difficult customers, endurance in difficulties, confidence and pleasant personality, hospitality, etc. Each skill should be mentioned prominently, preferably each in a new line with a bullet

5. If you don't have much to write under professional experience heading, being a novice or recent graduate, do write the experience gained during internships

6. Your CV should be balanced. Avoid extremities or over-doing in any sub-headings. For example, you should not fill the first page only with skills leaving behind no room for other subheadings on the first page.
Since recruitment is a competitive process and your CV is the first step in this process, you should devote proper attention and full efforts in writing your CV for cabin crew job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alikhan01_1_1984
Newb
Newb

Registration date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: sell my motorhome   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:36 pm

If you want a shortcut to finding the very best Phuket island resort and hotels, the first thing you need to do is filter your search using certain categories. Phuket houses some of the rowdiest and quietest resorts in Thailand. Lively Phuket beach hotels and resorts are mostly found in Phuket's west coast, while quieter Phuket holiday villas and resorts are predominant in the east coast and the neighboring islands between Krabi and Phuket. The east coast also offers some of the most exclusive Phuket holiday villa and resorts, which can mostly be found near the Phang Nga Bay National Park and surrounding islets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ceema.datta
Newb
Newb

Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Re: sell my motorhome   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Bangkok, capital of Thailand is the heart and soul of the country and one of Asia's most dynamic cities. You will be pleasantly surprised in this frantic and steamy tropical city offering gleaming skyscrapers, glittering temples, colorful street markets, sophisticated shopping malls, bustling nightlife, and a vibrancy at every turn which reflects the incredible economic growth of the last few years.

Despite Bangkok became a booming, modern capital with a lot of tourists recently, it still manages to retain its unique Siamese heritage in the wonderful food, Buddhist tolerance, exotic architecture, culture, and Thai hospitality. If you use "Sky train" symbolizing Bangkok's rapid development you can get some great views over a capital in constant change and a convenient way to get around the main areas. Bangkok is one of the most exciting and exotic cities in the world without any doubts!

When you are in Thailand you will be pleasantly met with a great tradition of hospitality and nowhere is this clearer than in its hotels. You will see the famous Thai smile and get excellent facilities, excellent service etc. Take any international poll and you will find at least one Thai hotel in the top ten in the world! And moreover, whatever your budget, there is something to meet your means as accommodation in Thailand is not just a series of top-of-the-range hotels and luxury Thailand property. You can choose from various guesthouses, resorts, rooms with a view to the city or to the ocean!

Thailand hotel infrastructure is excellent and hotel accommodation is available in all categories, from the most basic, cheap guest house to hotels that range top by international standards. And you can find accommodation not only in Bangkok, but hotels of all categories, right up to the top in provincial towns and tourist destinations as well.

Usually luxury five star hotels are located in very expensive districts of Bangkok together with famous and popular property in Thailand around. There are many things to see and to do in Bangkok, such a great Metropolis that is also a great place for shopping. Bangkok offers you an extraordinary selection of Hotels, tourism infrastructure, Thailand property, Resorts and Serviced Apartments from budget Guest House and Cheap Hostels to 5 stars Hotels and Resorts.
Thailand has international standard accommodation not just in the capital Bangkok and some popular beach resorts but almost all over the country that is not typical for most developing or newly industrialized countries attracting foreign investments in property in Thailand projects. Tourism in Thailand became the biggest business and reason for such fast development. Only 10 or 15 years ago tourists couldn't find international standard hotels, but today you will see them at far off places like Mae Hong Son which a few years back wasn't even accessible by road all year round.

Foreign visitor can even experience both nature and the comfort in exotic luxury accommodations built right in the jungles, for example in Kanchanaburi province if they wish and ready to pay.
Among all Southeast Asian countries the Kingdom of Thailand draws the highest amount of visitors as this country has irresistible combination of breathtaking natural beauty, inspiring temples, renowned hospitality, robust cuisine and ruins of fabulous ancient kingdoms. Thailand has everything from the verdant limestone islands of the Andaman Sea and the stupa-studded mountains of Mae Hong Son, to the tranquil villages moored along the Mekong River and the pulse-pounding dance clubs of Bangkok and every type of traveler will find what he needs for great vacations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jamesboand
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: sell my motorhome   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:06 pm

When you are on the internet as often as I am, you come across a number of websites straight out of the mid nineties and some that you know someone just thought one day "I'm going to build my own site". Now Obviously search engines do not look at the "prettiness" of websites otherwise the first page would be filled with fancy flash sites and cookie cutter sites.

The question is how important is web design for your SEO?

When you are building a website, or picking a designer for your website you should make sure that the designer keeps their code clean. What do I mean by this you ask? Well, take the time and look at the code, you want nice clean coding. Do not let them fill your site with font tags and a bunch of java script. This day and age a good webmaster should know that CSS will make your code neat and tidy for the search engines as they crawl through, as well you can often time link your java script from a separate file on your server. Most importantly, do not fill your code with spam. Use your "alt" tags wisely, do not describe the picture in the code use that in your visible text. Use only viable meta tags, there is a lot of them out there, but they have been devalued and could hurt you more than help you.

The next biggest mistake I find on websites is navigation, or the lack there of. You work really hard to get your site to the first page with great SEO techniques, then you have no one staying on your site because they are having trouble finding their way around your site. When you think of SEO, you think of getting top page results, but they do not call it internet marketing for nothing (marketing being the operative word). Remember you are trying to provide the best product and the best price, but if they can't find their way to that product, all is lost. The importance of navigation as far as SEO goes, is text links. Do not hide your navigation in java, flash or CSS only, be sure you have some text links on your page. I generally add any text links near the bottom of the page especially if you have a top navigation, it allows your visitors a place to go once they reach the bottom.

Last but never least is consistency. Your web page should have a common theme throughout. You want your visitors to recognize your site the whole way through. Websites are not homes, do not decorate differently on each page. You do not want your visitor thinking they have left your site and then moving on to a competitors site. Another good rule of thumb is when you are adding external links on your site, use the target tag. This allows for the external link to opened in a different window and tab which makes it easier for the potential client to wander back in your direction and hopefully purchase that product or service that you are offering.

Clean, easy to navigate sites will draw in more potential revenue, help you on the search engines with top page results and could even get advertisers to want to be on your site. SEO always starts with design, think ahead and you will save valuable time and money!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sell my motorhome   

Back to top Go down

sell my motorhome
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1